Sunday the 5th November is just a few days away and the weather is looking fine so keep your fingers crossed.
A few things to remember and please read the Event Information graphic.
- The event opens 6pm Sunday 5th November – Ken Davison Recreation Ground – Little Wilbraham.
- Safety is our utmost priority so please observe all directions from our volunteers who will be wearing HiViz vests.
- If you are coming with children please keep an eye on them at all times and make sure they stay behind the safety ropes.
- We have had a fantastic response and we are at our our safe holding capacity for the rec so tickets will NOT be available at the entrance.
- Access by car will be restricted so walk or cycle if you can.
- Access to the recreation ground by the passage at the side of the Hole in the Wall will not be available.
- Parking will be provided on Church Green in front of St John’s – follow the directions off Church Road.
- Access to Orchard Close will be managed by volunteers to assist resident and emergency vehicle access.
- There will be access for visitors with a physical disability, just talk to one of the volunteers.
- Refreshments will be available on the rec with proceeds in support of St John’s, Little Wilbraham.
– mulled wine, hot chocolate, toffee apples, cake, crisps –
And finally a huge thank you to our sponsors who have made individual contributions to this inaugural event.