South Cambs District Council


Should you suffer with flooding in the coming months, it may be possible for the county council to investigate the cause of flooding and/or offer advice. Any flooding issues can be reported through the website link below. All reports are assessed against the eligibility criteria and Cambridge County Council will advise you on whether a formal flood investigation will be undertaken.
Report flooding

To report flooding on roads and footpaths (the highway), please use the separate highways reporting system. This system should also be used to report any defects on the highway including pot holes and blocked gullies. 
Report highways issues

Click Here to contact the District Council