PCSO Julie Hajredini (Mail address)
ECOPs (On line information)
Reporting non emergencies online update
To view the online reporting section of the constabulary’s website visit
The live webchat function is available by clicking on the green icon on the bottom right of the page.
Remember to report any suspicious activity in your area on either the 101 non-emergency number or 999 in an emergency. Please try and give as much information regarding a vehicle i.e, make, colour, model, distinguishing marks, registration number. Regarding persons think of; height, build, ethnicity, hair colour, clothing, motifs on clothing, footwear, any distinguishing features, tattoos etc. We do value your calls and this information may be the link we need to recent crimes. If you believe a crime is in progress then please ring 999.
Cambridgeshire Police and Crime Commissioner
The group is officially recognised by The Police and the official N.W. organisation.
Tony Ryan, 15 Angle End, 01223 880593, firstname.lastname@example.org
Aga Opalka, 4 Station Road, 01223 881977 A.Opalka@me.com
Steven Thorpe, (My Village Handyman) 27 Station Road, 07500 876376, email@example.com
Chris Hanson, “Whitethorn” 63 Church Street, 01223 880414, firstname.lastname@example.org
Geoff Fry, “Applegarth” 17 High Street, 01223 881964, email@example.com
DO NOT PUT YOURSELF AT RISK.
To become a member please contact any of the above co-ordinators who will be happy to help.
GW Neighbourhood watch has sent this message to all members:
You will have noticed from recent media reports that, for whatever reason, there have been some negative and concerning stories
- That police forces might be concentrating efforts on high crime urban areas to the detriment of rural communities.
- That ” low level” crime or thefts involving relatively small value items or amounts are not being investigated.
- That so called petty crimes are up by 20%
- All this indicates that petty criminals such as domestic burglars are emboldened and increasing their activities.
- We don’t want to scare people but please ensure you are doing what you can to maintain good security and show by stickers etc that you are aware of risk.
- The website below is very good and contains excellent advice and links to other websites on many aspects of personal security.
Please consider installing an alarm system to garages/ sheds if you store valuable machinery etc.”