Please find below the COVID-19 safety rules for attending Great Wilbraham Parish Council meetings during the current restrictions.
- No more than 30 people will be allowed to attend.
- Furniture will be arranged as far as possible to facilitate social distancing of 2m with mitigation measures such as: seating side by side, with at least one empty chair space between each person.
- The premises will be well ventilated with windows and doors open.
- Please maintain a 2m social distance while waiting to enter the premises and observe the one-way system within the premises. As far as possible observe a social distancing of 1m plus mitigation measures when using more confined areas.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided when entering the hall.
- Please wear a face covering unless an exemption applies while moving around the building. Once seated face coverings can be removed.
- A record will be kept of the date and time of the meeting, and you will be asked to give your name and contact telephone number to support track and trace.
- Toilet use will be limited to Disabled Toilet use only.
- All surfaces (including tables, wash hand basins, door handles, toilet handles & seats) must be cleaned after use.
IMPORTANT – DO NOT ATTEND if you or anyone in your household has had COVID-19 symptoms in the last 48 hours. If they develop symptoms within 10 days of visiting the premises, they MUST seek a COVID-19 test and notify the Parish Council if it is positive.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the clerk on clerkGW@wilbrahams.co.uk.