Thanks to the huge interest in Gigabit broadband in our villages, the scheme has been approved by the government!
We are distributing leaflets to all LW and GW residents over the next 2 days, so this is a final opportunity for you to signup for the voucher scheme even if you did not express an interest in the survey we conducted a couple of weeks ago.
** VERY IMPORTANT **
Note that everyone interested in the Gigabit scheme needs to register by following the steps below, even if you replied to the survey a couple of weeks ago.
It is essential that you act before the 30th of March
To register for the Gigabit voucher, please follow these simple steps, it should take you no more than 10 minutes. Note that no payment details are required at this stage.
Step 1: Go to Cambridge fibre web page https://www.cambridgefibre.uk/wilbrahams and read the information.
- Scroll down to the bottom until you see two images with “Order Residential Broadband” and “Order Business Broadband”.
- Choose Business if you are operating a business from home, else choose Residential.
- You will be taken to a new page showing 4 packages (you may need to scroll down) with speedometer images.
- Choose one of the 4 packages by clicking on the image.
- On the next page choose contract period and then click “order service” and then “proceed to checkout” on the following page.
- Enter your details, check the box to accept terms and conditions and then click “order service”.
Step 2: You will receive an email from “Gigabit Vouchers” (GOV.UK Department of Digital, Culture, Media & Sport) giving you a voucher number and order number and a link.
- Click on the link and enter details.
Step 3: You will receive an email from email@example.com validating your request for the voucher, with your details shown in the email. You are done!
If you have any questions please email:
Cambridge Fibre: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Sam Dhaliwal: email@example.com